If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Works on wi-fi but not on cellular

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
cui55

Works on wi-fi but not on cellular

Post by cui55 »

My reach app works as expected when I’m on Wi-Fi, but if I use my cellular network I can make/receive calls but there is no audio either direction. The network symbol starts out green with full bars, but once the call is connected it turns red with a line through it. Others in my office have not had this issue with the same cellular provider. I assume there’s a setting somewhere on my phone I can change to make this work but I can’t seem to find the correct setting. I have an iPhone XS that has the most recent software update. My mobile carrier is US Cellular. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
wshrader

Re: Works on wi-fi but not on cellular

Post by wshrader »

99% of Reach problems are with iPhones. Do any of the other users have the same model phone, same version of Reach and same versoin of iOS? All I can suggest it to make sure you have the current version and that your Allworx server is updated too.
On Android there is a "Report Problem" button you could hit to submit logs but I don't know how that will help or if it's only supposed to be used by an authorised partner at the request of Allworx Technical Support.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: