Bluetooth Headset with Reach on iPad

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
pughit

Bluetooth Headset with Reach on iPad

Post by pughit »

I am having an issue with Bluetooth headset connectivity in the Reach app running on a 5th Gen iPad. When I connect a BT headset to the iPad, the Reach app does not give me the option to toggle to the headset. The Audio Route button does nothing. I have tried multiple BT headsets All of the headsets connect to the iPad and work with other apps on the iPad. When I connect these same headsets to an iPhone, the Audio Route button works and allows me to toggle between the native iOS audio sources and the headset. Not sure if I am missing something in the config or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
wshrader

Re: Bluetooth Headset with Reach on iPad

Post by wshrader »

Having never used Reach wih iPad and given that you can use the BT headsets with other apple devices and applications, it indicates the iPad itself is the problem. So I can only suggest the perfunctory things. Is your iPad iOS up to date? Are you using the latest and correct version of Reach for iOS? Here is a stupid question...does Reach work properly making and receiving calls with the built-in microphone and speaker? Maybe it's a permissions problem on the iPad. You could try removing and re-installing Reach and pay close attention to the prompts for permissions.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: