If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

CallerID lost when transferring call to other sip trunk

General installation and configuration help.
sssnarl

CallerID lost when transferring call to other sip trunk

Post by sssnarl »

Hello all, I have a 6x running 7.4 and we have a sip trunk from one provider that caller id works great in all senarios and we can transfer back out to local numbers retaining the caller id. We have added another sip trunk to another box internally (asterisk certified 13.x) and when calls are transferred i get the name of the sip peer as the caller id number and no name. this does the same if I call the number from an allworx phone. IT WORKS correctly if I call from a generic SIP phone registered to the allworx box so I know its capable of working just trying to figure out where its getting stripped of. here is the allworx config:

asterisk box is added to allworx via a sip gateway/proxy setup either way same result, I have tried with no options checked, with registration and with static IP. I have tried both toggles on the DID/DNIS options etc...

I then created a service group and added the asterisk proxy into it.

I then added a line to the dialplan for area code 950-123-nnnn to be sent to the asterisk service group.

I then added an extension (163) to send calls to 950-123-9810.

when called the digits come over and dialpla works audio is great but CID is mangled unless I dial from a generic sip client registered to the allworx.

We have the ability to upgrade to 7.5 but looks like thats when our maint. ran out and management already does not like this system (local vendor problems....) WHY OH WHY does allworx insist on this car dealership model of sales and service.... ppl dont like it with cars why would they like it with tech...

please let me know if you have any ideas as I am at a loss at this point to resolve the integration (i have done asterisk integrations for about 9 years now and only have 2 allworx systems I work with those work fine and are on older software revs)

Thank you in advance!
sssnarl

Re: CallerID lost when transferring call to other sip trunk

Post by sssnarl »

Quick update, we have updated to 8.0 and still problem persists. any help would be appreciated.