If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Voicemail to Email

General installation and configuration help.
GBaez11350

Voicemail to Email

Post by GBaez11350 »

We had message aliases set up to forward voicemails to Google, and it stopped working a couple of weeks ago. We are currently running Allworx 48x
8.5.26.1. Any help would be appreciated.
wshrader

Re: Voicemail to Email

Post by wshrader »

Check your Googoo. I believe Googoo has been restricting "insecure" access to Gmail accounts that don't use MFA. I think you can still enable this but can't tell you from memory how to do that. This likely isn't an Allworx problem exactly. BTW, as I ought to tell everyone, that 48x is end of life and you'll not be able to update it past v8.5. Trade it in while you can for a current-generation server.
Once upon a time Allworx would proxy the E-mail without any configuration at all. I suspect (without evidence) that ended with the Windstream bankruptcy and all the hidden changes resulting from that.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: