If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Display Name on Phone

General installation and configuration help.
gunnerman8

Display Name on Phone

Post by gunnerman8 »

I would like to change the display name that is located on the phone display of my allworx 9212. I have been able to change the name in the online directory and what shows up in the call assistant directory. However, I can not figure out how to change the name shown on the phone itself (next to the extension #). Thanks for your help!
liftow

Re: Display Name on Phone

Post by liftow »

Have you rebooted the phone?
cmorrow

Post by cmorrow »

Was anybody able to find a resolution to this? I'm having the same trouble.
JBG

Post by JBG »

I think you may need to go into handsets and modify the old user. Under the properties you should be able to change the owner and then update. After that reboot the phone and it should display the new information. At least this is what I was shown to do for our system when people are replaced.
bnewt

Post by bnewt »

it can be done, but there are a couple of places you have to change........don't remember off hand, but I have done this
cmorrow

Post by cmorrow »

Thanks it was under handsets. It was just one of those times where my eyes skipped over that option every time. Thanks again.