If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Xlite setup on allworx server

General installation and configuration help.
ronaround

Xlite setup on allworx server

Post by ronaround »

I have a customer that now wants to set up Xlite for his Laptops and some PC's.
my first basic question is is this still a viable working option for the Allworx system or is there something better avaiable?
If the Xlite is still a good option is there some programming info you can help me with on setting it up on the server? tips and what we dont have useing this verses a allworx phone?

any help would be appriciated !
bmurph

Re: Xlite setup on allworx server

Post by bmurph »

I've been using the X-Lite (ver 3) for several years. Its a quick easy to configure solution for your PC/ Laptop. Also take a look at Counter Path site for newer tools. Regarding configuration: there is a fine article on this forum in the How To Articles section listed under: How to configure the X-Lite softphone .
It just takes a minute. Good luck
chanthee

Post by chanthee »

Hi,

I can't seem to find that article that you are referring to. Can you provide a link to it?

Thanks
SunLink

Post by SunLink »

I know this is an old thread but I was looking for the same information and found it here:
http://www.bestdealaw.com/kb_results.asp?ID=29

I just figured I would add the link in case anyone else was looking at the same issue.
Nick