If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Install OfficeSafe

General installation and configuration help.
Looter

Install OfficeSafe

Post by Looter »

I need to re-install OfficeSafe after losing it with Windows 8.1 upgrade. Where can I find the download? Local dealer is flakey.
hekati

Re: Install OfficeSafe

Post by hekati »

I'm not sure where you can officially download it, but I have my installer file from our 2013 setup still. Though it may not work with Windows 8.1 per the official specs: http://www.allworx.com/media/57426/allw ... cesafe.pdf
advantagevoice

Post by advantagevoice »

Version 8 was released a few days ago and it supports 8.1
nickingrao

Post by nickingrao »

Here is a link to 8.0 OfficeSafe.

http://download.cratin.com/Allworx/
Looter

Post by Looter »

I’m still having this problem. I heard there was a version 8.0.9 that resolves this. Any one know if that is true?
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Anyone have the lastest version of OfficeSafe available for download?
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
sp90378

Post by sp90378 »

Have you tried asking the vendor that you got your system from? Could always ask Allworx as well and they may send it to you.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

I didn't want to bother them with a basic request. I'm surprised that with some other Allworx utilities available for download direct from allworx, eg. Interact, that the backup utility is not more widely available, especially given it's something every unit should be doing at least weekly.

I did end up finding my previous download: OfficeSafe 8.0.5.29. With some manual firewall additions in Win 10, it's now working.

Anyone know if this is the latest version?
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
sp90378

Post by sp90378 »

8.0.5.29 is still the current release. Seldom are updates done to Office Safe. I also agree in that its not on the site to publicly download, and I have made a feature request to include it somewhere for general download.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

sp90378 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:38 am 8.0.5.29 is still the current release. Seldom are updates done to Office Safe. I also agree in that its not on the site to publicly download, and I have made a feature request to include it somewhere for general download.
Thanks!
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536