If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Receptionist wants to grab a completed transfer.

General installation and configuration help.
Train

Receptionist wants to grab a completed transfer.

Post by Train »

Our receptionist is often transfering calls out and minutes later needs to grab that phone call back, does the allword 9224 phone support that.

Also, she is having a problem with using the hotkey transfers to send a customer to someones voicemail when that employee is already on a call, she has to manually enter the ext. Is there a setting to change or anything like that? Thanks.
JDCJ

Re: Receptionist wants to grab a completed transfer.

Post by JDCJ »

I am not sure that I understand the question, because I don't understand the idea of grabbing a call back minutes later. Where did the call go? Is it ringing someone's extension for several minutes?

If the phone is still ringing, she can dial 6+extension to pull it back. Other options are to use the parking feature or attended transfers (Transfer --> hit second call appearance and extension --> Transfer or Release to complete or cancel transfer).