If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx 6x settings to replacement Allworx 6x

General installation and configuration help.
sm3287

Allworx 6x settings to replacement Allworx 6x

Post by sm3287 »

Hi everyone,

Nice to be here and hope I'm posting in the right forum. I think my question should be simple enough to answer to someone experienced in this field. I wasn't able to find anything in search results. So thought id ask people with experience in this matter.

Basically wondering if i can take all the settings of our current Allworx 6x and copy them to a replacement Allworx 6x with no real hassle. Looking to swap our current Allworx 6x with a new Allworx 6x unit.

I've read guides on how to backup/recover using Office Safe. I'm not sure if i can apply those steps to what I'm trying to do. If anyone has any input on this id appreciate it.

Thank you.