If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Call Supervision

General installation and configuration help.
mjosbo

Call Supervision

Post by mjosbo »

I have the managers in our various departments setup so they can supervise call that come in to the extensions in their department. The problem is I have one extension that will not let the department manager user their Call supervision feature. When the manager presses their Call Supervision button and enters the extension it rings and then they get a message that says the person you are calling is not available. As far as I can tell the extension is set up the same as the rest of the extensions in that department. but there is obviously something missing because the department manager can supervise any call to all the other extensions except for this one extension.