If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Dial Plan nnn-nnnn -> (aaa) nnn-nnnn

General installation and configuration help.
Allworx6xCT

Dial Plan nnn-nnnn -> (aaa) nnn-nnnn

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Hi ALl- our caller id, for whatever reason, displays local calls without the area code, which is required when calling back that local number. This is an issue when trying to return a call from the call log or voicemail, where the telco says number dialed is incomplete.

SO I thought creating a dial plan where dialing the 7 digit local number then adding the 860 area code in programming would work but so far no luck. Below is what i entered on our 6x on ver 7.7.5 Any ideas?

Number Dialed Output Dial String Service Group Action
9+nnnnnnn 860+​nnnnnnn Outbound Dialing Modify Delete

Thanks for helping.

The other dial plans i have listed are:
9+1nnnnnnnnnn 1nnnnnnnnnn Outbound Dialing Modify
9+860nnnnnnn 860nnnnnnn Outbound Dialing Modify Delete
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
jp0013

Re: Dial Plan nnn-nnnn -> (aaa) nnn-nnnn

Post by jp0013 »

I just had this same thing happen today. I took the home area code out (left it blank) and voila! Don't know if it applies to your situation, but it worked for mine.
Allworx6xCT

Re: Dial Plan nnn-nnnn -> (aaa) nnn-nnnn

Post by Allworx6xCT »

I was just logging in to post the same solution that I got through trial and error. Thanks for posting and hopefully it helps someone in a similar situation.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536