If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

CallerID from other extension

General installation and configuration help.
dnr733

CallerID from other extension

Post by dnr733 »

We are new to the system here so I apologize if this has been covered.
In trying to keep it simple, we are working with our coverage within small groups. So we have 3 people that cover each others phone but would like to see the incoming call number before picking up the other extension. It is my understanding that if we set it up like this, the original destination of the call would see a missed call if someone else picked it up.
We have plenty of buttons to mess with. I am just trying to find a solution where a person can see the incoming caller ID yet not having a missed call if it is picked up.

I thank you in advance.

Dan
Allworx6xCT

Re: CallerID from other extension

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Have you tried having the incoming call just ring all 3 desks simultaneously? I'm pretty new to the system too, but that's how ours is setup.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
thedude

Re: CallerID from other extension

Post by thedude »

Use call monitor or connection attempt to all 3 desks at once.