If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

SIP connection limit reached. Call to "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" deni

General installation and configuration help.
mw@its.ky

SIP connection limit reached. Call to "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" deni

Post by mw@its.ky »

Hey All,

I am having murder with getting remote phones to work. I have an allworx 24x with 9112 phones. I have a main office and a remote office. The remote office is meant to have 6 phones. I have gotten them to work but no matter the configuration we seem to be having call issues (mostly one way audio or no audio at all).

I have followed the instructions on this (http://www.allworx.com/support/faq/remote_faq.aspx) yet I still have issues. I have now gone as far to remove the firewall from the network and plug the phones directly into the modem (netopia 2247-62).

I have checked the system log and whenever there are phone issues I seem to be getting this error message tSip: SIP connection limit reached. Call to "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" denied!

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
justingoldberg

Re: SIP connection limit reached. Call to "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"

Post by justingoldberg »

did you increase voip limit in servers, sip?

also disable the sip alg.
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Hey nintendo1889,

I had already adjusted the ALG settings but I didn't have a clue about where to find the SIP connection limit. I have adjusted so lets wait and see if it reaches the limit again... typically it would take a day or two before it would reach the limit.

Thanks again!
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

Sip connection limit on the allworx under servers, voip.
mw@its.ky

Post by mw@its.ky »

Hey, it seems like it did the trick... I had found it when you posted and I haven't yet received the error so looks like we are good... The only thing I am getting now is an error saying 'tUdpSrc: PROV_udp: *** WARNING 10 seconds with no received audio packets. PROV-ID (18585)***' but I figure I should repost for that one...

Thanks again for your help!
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

It sounds like no packets due to silence. There's all kinds of errors that make no sense whatsoever, I wholesale ignore them unless troubleshooting :lol: