If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Listen to Music on Hold Music???

General installation and configuration help.
shelbyh

Listen to Music on Hold Music???

Post by shelbyh »

Is there a way to listen to Music on Hold via an Allworx handset?

Some older phone systems have the ability and customers are requesting if with the Allworx.

Making a call to another user and having them place the caller on hold is a work around but does not work as it times out and ties up two phones.

Thanks,
Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Listen to Music on Hold Music???

Post by Stephen »

I don't think there is a way to do this.
tdoherty

Post by tdoherty »

extn 740 should be Music on Hold
tdoherty

Post by tdoherty »

Sorry. Just upgraded to 7.3.9.5 from 7.1.11.1 and 740 is now a blind transfer to park
R.miller

Post by R.miller »

Any word from Allworx on the chance of having this feature added? I have customers who want the ability to listen to the on-hold music via the handset as well.
bkrauth

Post by bkrauth »

We would very much like this option at my office as well. Hopefully it is added back in, I don't see why it would not be an option as many systems allow for it, even very old systems.