If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Emergency Page

General installation and configuration help.
jfaunce

Emergency Page

Post by jfaunce »

Because of the tragedy in Connecticut, our principal would like to be able to use his iPhone to connect to the whole school page by dialing the minimum numbers on his phone (hopefully, a speed dial). For example, he could be outside greeting students when he sees something to cause a school lockdown. Has anybody set up something like this?
GtelcomATI

Re: Emergency Page

Post by GtelcomATI »

Just thinking if you had a 3cx or xlite on the phone as a soft phone that could work not sure if its supported with apple ? I will test with my system using my galaxy 3 and 6x at office let you no my findings.
jfaunce

Post by jfaunce »

Are you suggesting something like the Bria for the iPhone? I also found "Document outlining how to configure the X-Lite softphone courtesy of Shelby Helms" on this forum. Do I need both? Thanks
jfaunce

Post by jfaunce »

Follow up: As a result of the response I got above, I installed X-Lite on my PC. I used the instructions on how to set up the SIP handset on the Allworx server. It works for the PC. I now assume that if I have Bria on the iPhone, I'll get similar results. Please post if anyone else is sucessful. Thanks