If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

set up dial plan for 2 different co lines

General installation and configuration help.
glam

set up dial plan for 2 different co lines

Post by glam »

Hi everyone, I have an allworx 6x running 7.1.11.1. I have 2 sets of CO lines going to 2 different carriers and I need to set up the allworx to route the call to right carrier based on the number dialed. I've set up the 2 service groups in the dial plan section.

I could just set up a leading digit like "9" for one service group and "8" for the 2nd service group if that is eaiser but I don't see that option in 7.1.11.1.

I've tried setting up the dial plan to use one service group for certain area codes and the other service group for other area codes but that doesn't seem to work either.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.