If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Inbound Routing with SIP

General installation and configuration help.
boutym

Inbound Routing with SIP

Post by boutym »

I'm having a problem where I can't get my DID to work right. Here's how inbound calls should be routed:

Inbound call on any number other than assigned DID goes to a 'reception' extension with destinations for 2 extensions. If no answer go to auto attendant.

Inbound call to an assigned DID number goes to the extension mapped to that number.

Here's the problem. I can do one or the other of the above, but not both. I need to be able to do both.
boutym

Re: Inbound Routing with SIP

Post by boutym »

Nobody does this???
boutym

Re: Inbound Routing with SIP

Post by boutym »

Nevermind. Figured it out. The SIP provider didn't mention a minor detail about how they present calls from numbers that are outside the DID block.