If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

System Dialing Incorrect Phone Number

General installation and configuration help.
Agent-T

System Dialing Incorrect Phone Number

Post by Agent-T »

Hey Guys, I have an Allworx 6X. A few months back, a couple employees said they were being connected to the wrong phone number after confirming the phone number dialed via the LCD screen on the handset. After several complaints, I compared the calls listed on the handset to the calls listed on the 6X server detailed report. I found that the number dialed matched the number on the handset, but didn't match the number on the 6X server call report. So, I called the phone company and they confirmed there records matched the number on the 6X server. Any ideas on what is happening and how I can fix it? My current firmware version is: 7.4.11.6 and I'm updateding to version 7.4.12.5 now.
Thanks!
ck1

Re: System Dialing Incorrect Phone Number

Post by ck1 »

Hi,

I am also experiencing this issue with one of our handsets. Has the issue been resolved and how was it resolved?

Thanks,
ck1
Agent-T

Re: System Dialing Incorrect Phone Number

Post by Agent-T »

No! the problem has not been resolved and it has spread to 3 hand sets now. I can confirm the number dialed on the handset LED display matches the number dialed on the keypad, but when I look at the number on the Allworx system "Detailed Call Report" the number doesn't match. It's close, but that doesn't help. Sometimes if I redial two or three times, the correct number will dial...but it seems to be taking more and more dials to get connected to the correct number. FYI: I'm running firmware version: 7.4.12.5

Please let me know if you find a solution...and I will do the same.