If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xx

General installation and configuration help.
gary.monk

Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xx

Post by gary.monk »

I am getting this system event every few seconds. I looked at another post in this forum and it stated that they listed the arp table to see the mac address of the device. I looked at our arp table and the ip address is not listed. I also looked at the list of handsets and none of them are using this ip address. Does anyone know what would cause this problem or how to find the device that is causing it?

Thanks,
Gary
gary.monk

Re: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xx

Post by gary.monk »

I have figured out which phone it is and that like the earlier post it was a remote phone that was brought back into the office. The ip address is an external ip address. I will modify the network settings for the phone.
liftow

Re: Got proxied BLF packet from 192.168.xx.xx

Post by liftow »

You should also be able to setup a domain name for your phone system and put that into the phone config rather than the internal or external IP.
If there is an internal DNS server have that domain point to the internal IP, and setup external IP on public DNS servers.
Would make it easy for a user to take their phone back and forth without any network changes at all.