If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

9112 init/load error

General installation and configuration help.
Hank

9112 init/load error

Post by Hank »

Thanks for reading this.

I was given a 9112 phone for my home office but I get the init/load error when connecting to both my router and directly to the cable modem. The boot server was set and I've also restored to factory defaults with the same results.

A co-worker with a home office mentioned an SIP on his phone. Is this required for off site phones? any tips?

I tried logging into the phone through my web browser but web admin has been disabled on this unit.

Thanks for your help!

Hank
justingoldberg

Re: 9112 init/load error

Post by justingoldberg »

Did it work from elsewhere? Is auto nat on?

Did you disable the routers sip alg (can't be disabled on AT&T U-verse phone service, use it's DMZplus mode)

Did you try forwarding port 5060?

Did you forward the whole range of remote ports listed in the allworx remote phone faq to the phone?